No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GUCCI ACE SNAKE EMBROIDERED LOW-TOP SNEAKERS
GUCCI ACE SNAKE EMBROIDERED LOW-TOP SNEAKER
The now classic Ace low-top sneaker has a new intricately designed crystal embroidered Kingsnake appliqué against the blue and red Web. The Kingsnake continues to make a powerful statement throughout Alessandro Michele’s collections.
- White leather with blue and red Web grosgrain side detail
- Crystal embroidered Kingsnake appliqué
- Blue ayers snake detail on the back of one shoe and red ayers snake detail on the back of the other shoe
- Rubber sole
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Gucci is a Luxury brand known for modern, Italian-crafted leather goods, apparel & accessories for men, women & children.
Gucci is an Italian luxury brand of fashion and leather goods, part of the Gucci Group, which is owned by the French holding company Kering.
Gucci was founded by Guccio Gucci in Florence in 1921.
In 1921 Florence, a craftsman named Guccio Gucci opened his store to sell leather goods, and a legend was born. Over the decades, people around the world have admired and appreciated works from the House of Gucci—whether it’s women’s ready-to-wear, men’s designs, children’s clothes, accessories, handbags, shoes, or fragrances. Today, designer Frida Giannini holds the reins of this venerable Italian line.
In the Forbes World’s Most Valuable Brands list, Gucci is ranked the 38th most valuable brand, with a brand value of $12.4 billion as of May 2015.
US 5 = Euro 35, US 6 = EU 36, US 7 = EU 37, US 8 = EU 38, US 9 = EU 39, US 10 = EU 40
Sorry no more offers available