No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Canada Goose PBI Expedition Parka Fur-Trim Down Parka – Navy Men
Canada Goose PBI Expedition Parka Fur-Trim Down Parka – Navy
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
- The Canada Goose Expedition Parka fits true to size, order your normal size.
- The Canada Goose Expedition Parka is designed for a slim fit
- The Canada Goose Expedition Parka features adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Zip-detachable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with fleece for warmth and comfort
- Placket with Velcro® closures over two-way front zip closure that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion
- Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- Disc logo on left chest pocket
- The Canada Goose Expedition Parka features four double-entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro®closures; side entry has zip closures
- The Canada Goose Expedition Parka features a utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap and Velcro® closure
- Canada Goose Expedition Parka features long sleeves with recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat, PBI patch on left sleeve
- Stowable nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free when not being worn
- Interior drawcord waist for an adjustable fit
- Interior security pocket with zip closure, interior drop-in pocket
- Canada Goose Expedition Parka is insulated with 625-fill power white duck down
Canada Goose Holdings Inc. is a Canadian holding company of winter clothing manufacturers. The company was founded in 1957 by Sam Tick, under the name Metro Sportswear Ltd. Canada Goose markets a wide range of jackets, parkas, vests, hats, gloves, shells and other apparel through various avenues, both wholesale and direct to customer with their own retail stores.
Red, Royal BPI Blue, White, Navy Blue, Black
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Sorry no more offers available